A limited edition print of my hand-painted, illustrated map of Ingary, from Diana Wynne Jones' books Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways.
To create this map I read carefully through all three books, noting all the clues as to where everything was (Wynne Jones was very good at describing topography!), and what everything looked like. I then pieced the puzzle together to form this map. It took me many, many months to complete and you can read the full journey on my blog, in a three part series. For part one, click here.
* Originally hand painted in my home studio and painstakingly researched
* Available in this listing in a standard A3 size, which is easy to frame
* Professionally printed on eco-friendly hemp paper with a light texture making it look just like the original
* Hand signed and supplied with a certificate of authenticity
* One of a print run of 10 only
I will be making a limited edition print run in the original size also, which is much bigger, but I wanted to make sure I had a more affordable option available too - if you'd be interested in the larger size, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you to the waiting list, I'll then email to let you know when it's coming out.
This order will take approximately two weeks to fulfill at the moment, as I'll print to order up to 10 copies only.
(Please note that this is not from the Studio Ghibli film, but from the books that inspired it, which are different)